Now you can update your NoteS4 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 by following this tutorial. T-Mobile Galaxy Note II has many good features like write sticky notes, sketch drawings, and do lots more and which comes with the S Pen stylus. Which runs on the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS. The 1.6 GHz quad-core processor of this smartphone ensures an extremely fluid and speedy performance. NoteS4 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM is based off latest UVBMD1 OTA firmware so its bound to be stable, fast and smooth at all times. This version is custom ROM , not official release by samsung which requires a custom recovery like CWM.
Here we shows you how to update your NoteS4 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 with complete instruction in the following steps.If you like to update NoteS4 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM on other mobiles it will be available in another section. You must read all the instruction carefully shown below. Remember dont forget to sure backup your datas and application before installation process, It may wipe your datas in mobile. lets go for the tutorial.
- Don’t Do this for any Other Device,Specific device name is mentioned above
- Read out carefully before you are going to perform any actions
- AndroidLokam is not responsible for any damage to your device
Install Galaxy note 2 SGH-T889 USB Driver
Before you going to connect your device with PC Should have Galaxy Note 2 USB Driver,This USB Drivers are available in respective companies Official Pages.Without USB Driver the PC and Device cannot be connected so we recommend you to Install it.
How to take Backup On Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889
After Installing USB Driver on your PC ,Just Come on to the Device.Installing Firmware or Updating your Phone might be loose data from the Device,so we have recommend you to take backup useful data using respective procedures and make sure that backup before you going to Install.Backup needs to be individual applications are available in Google Play store.We can take Backup Call history,Contacts,Messages,Applications and APN Settings.
- How to take Apps Backup Using application ? Click here
- How to take Contacts Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take Call History Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take APN Settings Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take Messages Backup using Application ? Click Here
If you are using Samsung Device we recommend to take backup using Samsung kie that can help to take complete backup from your device quickly.ClockWorkmode,WRP recovery can make complete user backup very quickly if you installed one of this in your device we strongly recommend to do this.
- Your Device Must have 80% of battery charge
- Custom ROM Installation may Void your Warranty
- Don’t try this tutorial if your device is locked by carriers
- Read complete procedures given By AL (Android Lokam)
tutorial : How to Update T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 to UVBMD1 Android 4.3 NoteS4 Jelly Bean Custom ROM
1.Download the Android 4.3 NoteS4 Jelly Bean Custom ROM to your PC
2. Connect your Device to PC and transfer the downloaded files without extract to root directory of device
3.Remove the cable and come to Device
4.Enter to Recovery Mode by press and Hold Volume Up +Power button+Menu button
5.Navigate and select the menu using Volume button and Power button
6.Do wipe data/factory reset and wipe wipe cache partition
7.Return to Main menu select install zip form sd card ->Internal Sd Card
8.Find out and install Custom ROM and Google apps if its provided
9.Return to Main menu and select Reboot now
Latest posts by Mashood AG (see all)
- How to update T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 to Android 4.3 WarpDrive Jelly Bean ROM - January 19, 2014
- How to Update T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 to UVBMD1 Android 4.3 NoteS4 Jelly Bean Custom ROM - January 16, 2014
- How to Update Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 to Android 4.4.2 CyanFox KitKat Custom ROM - January 16, 2014