Android 4.4 Kitkat custom ROM is available for AT&T Galaxy Note 2 I317 devices,Previously we had discussed about Android 4.4 Kitkat Omni ROM and CyanogenMod 11 ROM.Lets discuss about How to Update AT&T Galaxy Note 2 I317 Android 4.4 KitKat BeanStalk Custom Firmware.BeanStock is another custom rom came up with more features they are
- Based off of AOSP kitkat 4.4 sources.
- Completely rebased to CM standards and layouts. (this gives us the current CM source to work from)
- QS swipe control
- removed CM specific features (updater/changelog/statistics)
- Added back about beanstalk and name changes for BeanStalk
- Added back custom beanstalk loading animations
- Added back beanstalk graphics thoughout the build.
- New BeanStalk 4.4 boot animation thanks to skyliner
- Added BeanStalk options menu from the main settings menu.
- Notification drawer custom background and transparency
- Customizable low battery pop-up warning
- Option to enable notification light while screen is on
- Alternate app picker
this is not a stock firmware so you have to perform rooting and must have installed Custom recovery like CWM or TWRP latest version.All the instructions of How to install beanstalk custom on AT&T Galaxy Note 2 I317 devices.
- Don’t Do this for any Other Device,Specific device name is mentioned above
- Read out carefully before you are going to perform any actions
- AndroidLokam is not responsible for any damage to your device
Install AT&T Galaxy Note 2 I317 USB Driver
Before you going to connect your device with PC Should have AT&T Galaxy Note 2 I317 USB Driver,This USB Drivers are available in respective companies Official Pages.Without USB Driver the PC and Device cannot be connected so we recommend you to Install it.
How to take Backup On AT&T Galaxy Note 2 I317
After Installing USB Driver on your PC ,Just Come on to the Device.Installing Firmware or Updating your Phone might be loose data from the Device,so we have recommend you to take backup useful data using respective procedures and make sure that backup before you going to Install.Backup needs to be individual applications are available in Google Play store.We can take Backup Call history,Contacts,Messages,Applications and APN Settings.
- How to take Apps Backup Using application ? Click here
- How to take Contacts Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take Call History Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take APN Settings Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take Messages Backup using Application ? Click Here
If you are using Samsung Device we recommend to take backup using Samsung kie that can help to take complete backup from your device quickly.ClockWorkmode,WRP recovery can make complete user backup very quickly if you installed one of this in your device we strongly recommend to do this.
- Your Device Must have 80% of battery charge
- Custom ROM Installation may Void your Warranty
- Don’t try this tutorial if your device is locked by carriers
- Read complete procedures given By AL (Android Lokam)
Tutorial:How to Update AT&T Galaxy Note 2 I317 Android 4.4 KitKat BeanStalk Custom Firmware
1.Download the Android 4.4 Kitkat ROM Download Now
Google Apps -Download Now
SuperSU -Download Now
to your PC -
You should have installed latest CWM (v184.108.40.206 or above) or TWRP (vv220.127.116.11 or above) versions if you having old version then you will receive failed
2. Connect your Device to PC and transfer the downloaded files without extract to root directory of device
3.Remove the cable and come to Device
4.Enter to Recovery Mode by press and Hold Volume Up +Power button+Menu button
5.Navigate and select the menu using Volume button and Power button
6.Do wipe data/factory reset and wipe wipe cache partition
7.Return to Main menu select install zip form sd card ->Internal Sd Card
8.Find out and install Custom ROM and Google apps if its provided
9.Return to Main menu and select Reboot now
Latest posts by SAJJAD VPM (see all)
- Protected: demo - March 14, 2014
- How to Install AOSB Android 4.4.2 on Samsung Galaxy note 2 N7100 - February 25, 2014
- Update Official Android 4.4.2 Kitkat to Galaxy S4 I9500 – Download Now - February 21, 2014