We are happy to say that Android 4.4 Kitkat Gummy custom ROM has released for AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-i337 devices.If you are wish to get Android 4.4 Gummy custom ROM on AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-i337 then go to this tutorial of How to Update Android 4.4 Kitkat on AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-i337 .Gummy ROM have many features from Android 4.4 official firmware and its own customization.Read all the instructions which are provided to this tutorial are as follows.Before you going to install gummy custom ROM is based on Android 4.4 on AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-i337 must have latest custom recovery ( CWM 220.127.116.11 or twrp 2.6) or above version.
All the step by step instructions are provided to this stunning tutorial of How to Update Android 4.4 Kitkat on AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-i337 that will guide you for complete installation process.You can refer our tutorial from here and read carefully our step by step instructions which are provided to this tutorial.
- Don’t Do this for any Other Device,Specific device name is mentioned above
- Read out carefully before you are going to perform any actions
- AndroidLokam is not responsible for any damage to your device
Install AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-i337 USB Driver
Before you going to connect your device with PC Should have AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-i337 USB Driver,This USB Drivers are available in respective companies Official Pages.Without USB Driver the PC and Device cannot be connected so we recommend you to Install it.
How to take Backup On AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-i337
After Installing USB Driver on your PC ,Just Come on to the Device.Installing Firmware or Updating your Phone might be loose data from the Device,so we have recommend you to take backup useful data using respective procedures and make sure that backup before you going to Install.Backup needs to be individual applications are available in Google Play store.We can take Backup Call history,Contacts,Messages,Applications and APN Settings.
- How to take Apps Backup Using application ? Click here
- How to take Contacts Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take Call History Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take APN Settings Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take Messages Backup using Application ? Click Here
If you are using Samsung Device we recommend to take backup using Samsung kie that can help to take complete backup from your device quickly.ClockWorkmode,WRP recovery can make complete user backup very quickly if you installed one of this in your device we strongly recommend to do this.
- Your Device Must have 80% of battery charge
- Custom ROM Installation may Void your Warranty
- Don’t try this tutorial if your device is locked by carriers
- Read complete procedures given By AL (Android Lokam)
Tutorial:How to Update Android 4.4 Kitkat on AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-i337
Download the ROM - Download Now
Google Apps – Download Now
to your device -
You should have installed latest CWM (v18.104.22.168 or above) or TWRP (vv22.214.171.124 or above) versions if you having old version then you will receive failed
2. Connect your Device to PC and transfer the downloaded files without extract to root directory of device
3.Remove the cable and come to Device
4.Enter to Recovery Mode by press and Hold Volume Up +Power button+Menu button
5.Navigate and select the menu using Volume button and Power button
6.Do wipe data/factory reset and wipe wipe cache partition
7.Return to Main menu select install zip form sd card ->Internal Sd Card
8.Find out and install Custom ROM and Google apps if its provided
9.Return to Main menu and select Reboot now
Latest posts by SAJJAD VPM (see all)
- Protected: demo - March 14, 2014
- How to Install AOSB Android 4.4.2 on Samsung Galaxy note 2 N7100 - February 25, 2014
- Update Official Android 4.4.2 Kitkat to Galaxy S4 I9500 – Download Now - February 21, 2014