Samsung Galaxy note GT-N7000 has currently running on Android 4.1.2 Jelly bean Globally with Samsung’s TouchWiz User interface.Now Samsung Galaxy note GT-n7000 can be Install Android 4.2.2 Vanilla RootBox Custom ROM .TouchWiz has many features like multiwindow,Airview and more features but its not effectively because of battery Drain is higher than Custom ROM hence people are choosing Custom ROM ofr their device.Vanilla RootBox is a Custom ROM that provides better performance on 1.2 GHz variant device too.All the Steps of How to Install Android 4.2.2 Vanilla RootBox Custom ROM On Galaxy Note N7000 provided as below please read out our tutorial .
This installation needs to be Clock Work mode on your device and your device should be Rooted because the provided ROM is a Custom ROM.Another important point is your data should be taken to Backup otherwise your data might be lose,read out the our tutorial for How to take Backup.
Install Samsung Galaxy note USB Driver
Before you going to connect your device with PC Should have Samsung Galaxy note USB Driver,This USB Drivers are available in respective companies Official Pages.Without USB Driver the PC and Device cannot be connected so we recommend you to Install it.Here you can Download Samsung Galaxy note USB Driver
Download Samsung Galaxy note USB Driver Now
How to take Backup On Samsung Galaxy note
After Installing USB Driver on your PC ,Just Come on to the Device.Installing Firmware or Updating your Phone might be loose data from the Device,so we have recommend you to take backup useful data using respective procedures and make sure that backup before you going to Install.Backup needs to be individual applications are available in Google Play store.We can take Backup Call history,Contacts,Messages,Applications and APN Settings.
- How to take Apps Backup Using application ? Click here
- How to take Contacts Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take Call History Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take APN Settings Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take Messages Backup using Application ? Click Here
If you are using Samsung Device we recommend to take backup using Samsung kie that can help to take complete backup from your device quickly.ClockWorkmode,WRP recovery can make complete user backup very quickly if you installed one of this in your device we strongly recommend to do this.
- Your Device Must have 80% of battery charge
- Custom ROM Installation may Void your Warranty
- Don’t try this tutorial if your device is locked by carriers
- Read complete procedures given By AL (Android Lokam)
How to Install Android 4.2.2 Vanilla RootBox Custom ROM On Galaxy Note N7000
1.Download the Android 4.2.2 Vanilla RootBox Custom ROM to your PC
2. Connect your Device to PC and transfer the downloaded files without extract to root directory of device
3.Remove the cable and come to Device
4.Enter to Recovery Mode by press and Hold Volume Up +Power button+Menu button
5.Navigate and select the menu using Volume button and Power button
6.Do wipe data/factory reset and wipe wipe cache partition
7.Return to Main menu select install zip form sd card ->Internal Sd Card
8.Find out and install Custom ROM and Google apps if its provided
9.Return to Main menu and select Reboot now
Please Rate US
Latest posts by SAJJAD VPM (see all)
- Protected: demo - March 14, 2014
- How to Install AOSB Android 4.4.2 on Samsung Galaxy note 2 N7100 - February 25, 2014
- Update Official Android 4.4.2 Kitkat to Galaxy S4 I9500 – Download Now - February 21, 2014