How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337, SPH-L720,SGH-M919 and GT-I9505
Samsung has been released their latest Flagship that was powerful and smarter.Galaxy s4 LTE device was rooted first by chainfire a month ago.Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 now available for Root,it came out couple of days ago.
Well known Developer from XDA Developer was developed a Root tool kit for all the samsung galaxy S4 Device which has Qualcomm based Processor.this root methods are seems to be easy it will work on linux,mac and windows.
The motochoper root exploiter can only do Root,so we don’t have build of custom recovery like CWM or TWRP.The root working models are
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337
Read this article How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500,Method for Reclaim Warranty
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 using Motochopper Root Tool-Kit
1.Download the Root Exploit Pack and Extract it on Desktop : Motochoper
2.Install Samsung Galaxy s4 USB Driver or Kies on your PC -Windows User only
3.Enable USB Debugging Mode on your Device : Go to Settings->Developer Option
4.Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 to PC via Data cable
5.For Windows Users :Navigate and Select “Run.bat” file there will be a popup window like terminal.
chmod 755 *
sudo sh run.sh
7.select agree and approve on your device
Latest posts by SAJJAD VPM (see all)
- Protected: demo - March 14, 2014
- How to Install AOSB Android 4.4.2 on Samsung Galaxy note 2 N7100 - February 25, 2014
- Update Official Android 4.4.2 Kitkat to Galaxy S4 I9500 – Download Now - February 21, 2014