Samsung officially starts rolled out XXLSR Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware for Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100G you can update with XXLSR Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean via KIES or below tutorial .For this manual custom ROM installation we need to Root your device.This Custom ROM is leaked by official and teamandroid brings to you.Here lots of features added by samsung like Samsung galaxy s3 and Note 2.In this experiment we need one software called ODIN which must be installed to your PC.We are doing via USB cable so you should be install Samsung USB Driver.Next is ensure that you taken all back up,your contacts,messages,call logs and application should be deleted after installation of custom rom XXLSR Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
Features of Samsung galaxy S2 XXLSR Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Better UI and Smooth performance
- Pop up Video
- Free Dropbox Storage
- Two home screen mode
- Google now
- Notification bar
- Samsung Cloud Service
- Improved on TouchWiz
Important :Before you going to install the XXLSR Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean remind this PDA as I9100GXXLSR
CSC as I9100GXEFLSR
Below we have given tutorial for How to Install Android 4.2.1 HyperDroidJBX Custom Firmware on Samsung galaxy Note 2 N7100.AndroidLokam will not be held responsible for any damage caused during the update
How to Install XXLSR Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100G
1.Download Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXLSR Firmware and ODIN 1.85.
2.Extract both Files and keep it in your PC.
3.Open the ODIN application from your PC.
4.Select the files for installation look below and do :
- Click PDA and select file name as ‘CODE’
- Click Phone and Select file name as ‘MODEM’ ,if file is note available ignore it
- Click CSC select file name as ‘CSC’ ,if file is note available ignore it
- Click PIT select file name as .pit file ,if file is note available ignore it
5.Switched off your Phone and keep it in Download mode :
How to enable Download mode in samsung galaxy s2 : Hold Power button + Volume down Button + Menu key together .
6.Connect your phone to PC via USB Cable , before you go please ensure that you installed Samsung USB driver on your PC.
7.After done all step you can go to Start from ODIN it will take few minutes to complete.
8.After show PASS on your ODIN unplug USB and please wait for some time to complete Installation.
Check your Version Go to Settings ->About Phone
If you have any query related to this update drop a comment we will replay you
Latest posts by SAJJAD VPM (see all)
- How to Install AOSB Android 4.4.2 on Samsung Galaxy note 2 N7100 - February 25, 2014
- Update Official Android 4.4.2 Kitkat to Galaxy S4 I9500 – Download Now - February 21, 2014
- How to install Android 4.3.1 Codename Lungo Custom ROM on Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 - January 3, 2014