Hello World,Today we are going to introduce some interesting stuff that related to Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Air Command on Galaxy Note 2.This is amazing because of Samsung did not yet started to support Air command on Samsung Galaxy note 2 ,this is our gift for who are wish to use Samsung galaxy note 3 features on their Samsung galaxy note 2.You can absolutely use these features on your device using our stunning tutorial.We are happy to say that read our complete tutorial which is given here.
First we are introducing a Tiagra custom rom which is based on the leaked Stock Android 4.3 Jelly bean version that also includes stock UI of Samsung’s TouchWiz UI.There are several applications which all are coming from Samsung galaxy note 3 such as My Magazine, My Files app, Polaris Office app, S Note from Note 3, Action Memo app.Another feature of this ROM will support Galaxy Note 3 Launcher and it will support Galaxy Gear .
Tiagra ROM works fine on your device and it will convert Samsung galaxy note 2 as Galaxy note 3 because of all the note 3 applications and others will work fine with Tiagra ROM.There hasn’t informed any bugs and time lag from this ROM.
If you want to use Note 3 Air Command on Galaxy Note 2 you have to be install Android 4.3 Tiagra Custom ROM on your device.Befere you going to install this ROM on your device please make sure that your device has already installed CWM custom recovery and it has proper root access.All the installation required information are given to this tutorial and check out how to install Tiagra custom rom on your device.
Install Note 3 Air Command on Galaxy Note 2 with Galaxy Gear Support
- Don’t Do this for any Other Device,Specific device name is mentioned above
- Read out carefully before you are going to perform any actions
- AndroidLokam is not responsible for any damage to your device
Install Galaxy note 2 N7100 Driver
Before you going to connect your device with PC Should have Galaxy note 2 N7100 USB Driver,This USB Drivers are available in respective companies Official Pages.Without USB Driver the PC and Device cannot be connected so we recommend you to Install it.Here you can Galaxy note 2 N7100 USB Driver
Download Galaxy note 2 N7100 USB Driver Now
How to take Backup On Galaxy note 2 N7100
After Installing USB Driver on your PC ,Just Come on to the Device.Installing Firmware or Updating your Phone might be loose data from the Device,so we have recommend you to take backup useful data using respective procedures and make sure that backup before you going to Install.Backup needs to be individual applications are available in Google Play store.We can take Backup Call history,Contacts,Messages,Applications and APN Settings.
- How to take Apps Backup Using application ? Click here
- How to take Contacts Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take Call History Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take APN Settings Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take Messages Backup using Application ? Click Here
If you are using Samsung Device we recommend to take backup using Samsung kie that can help to take complete backup from your device quickly.ClockWorkmode,WRP recovery can make complete user backup very quickly if you installed one of this in your device we strongly recommend to do this.
- Your Device Must have 80% of battery charge
- Custom ROM Installation may Void your Warranty
- Don’t try this tutorial if your device is locked by carriers
- Read complete procedures given By AL (Android Lokam)
How to Install Taigra Android 4.3 Custom ROM on Galaxy note 2 N7100
1.Download the Android 4.3 Custom ROM to your PC
2. Connect your Device to PC and transfer the downloaded files without extract to root directory of device
3.Remove the cable and come to Device
4.Enter to Recovery Mode by press and Hold Volume Up +Power button+Menu button
5.Navigate and select the menu using Volume button and Power button
6.Do wipe data/factory reset and wipe wipe cache partition
7.Return to Main menu select install zip form sd card ->Internal Sd Card
8.Find out and install Custom ROM and Google apps if its provided
9.Return to Main menu and select Reboot now enjoy the latest android 4.3.1 version
Latest posts by SAJJAD VPM (see all)
- How to Install AOSB Android 4.4.2 on Samsung Galaxy note 2 N7100 - February 25, 2014
- Update Official Android 4.4.2 Kitkat to Galaxy S4 I9500 – Download Now - February 21, 2014
- How to install Android 4.3.1 Codename Lungo Custom ROM on Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 - January 3, 2014