AndroidLokam keep trying to explore hot stuffs related from Android World,today we are going to discussed about How to get Galaxy Note 3 Weather Clock Widget & Music Player on Your Samsung Galaxy Phone .Recently Samsung has announced Samsung Galaxy note 3 and it will be Launched on September 25.Leaked Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Weather Clock Widget & Music Player could be installed to any android device but the device must be Rooted and Installed any kind of Recovery like CWM.Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Weather Clock Widget & Music Player found on XDA developers blog and it was successfully installed to my device also.
Samsung has bring new style to both Weather Clock Widget & Music Player it was available on Samsung Galaxy S4 also now it comes on Samsung galaxy note 3.We know that all the users are waiting to update Android 4.3 KitKat on their device but before that it will be a good choice for everyone.Galaxy Note 3 Weather Clock Widget & Music Player apk files are provided for each and every device separate you can find out best for you.For some devices get only zip files that can be flashed CWM.
Galaxy Note 3 Weather Clock Widget & Music Player
The Samsung Galaxy note 3 Accuweather clock widget can be installed either on the stock rooted Jelly Bean firmware or Rooted Custom ROM,Only needed that CWM Recovery.Step by Step procedures are provided please go through this Tutorial.
- Download necessary files for your device from bottom of this page and copy to SD card without extracting it
- Switch off the device and boot into Recovery mode by pressing and holding (Volume Up+Home+Power buttons) for 5 seconds .
- You can navigate using volume Up and Down button for selection hold power button
- There is a option for backup,make sure that your rom is backed up
- Go to Advanced and click on wipe dalvik cache
- Come back to Main menu and select “install zip from sdcard> choose zip from sdcard“ hit on the downloaded file
- After that click on reboot now
- If your phone is on stock rooted firmware and you do not find the widget after flashing, install a root file explorer and navigate to the system/app folder. Here, you will find the following files: AccuWeatherWidget.odex and AccuWeatherWidget_Main.odex. Copy single/ both the files to the external storage of your device and then delete the original Odex files from the System/app folder. Finally, reboot the phone.
If you have still problem for Accuweather clock widget Settings> Application Manager> ALL> after flashing the zip:
- Settings>Application manager>All/Weather Daemon/clear data
- Settings>Application manager>All/Weather Widget /clear data
- Settings>Application manager>All/Weather Widget Main/clear data
Galaxy Note 3 Weather Clock Widget For All Galaxy Phones:
AccuWeather Widget v3 S4 bY xDroidH.zip (with modified gradients)
Galaxy Note 3 Weather Clock Widget For Galaxy S3 Only:
For Galaxy S3 on Leaked 4.2.1
For Galaxy S3 on Leaked 4.1.2
Galaxy Note 3 Weather Clock Widget For Galaxy Note 2 Only:
Galaxy Note 3 Weather Clock Widget For Galaxy S2
Galaxy Note 3 Music Player for All Device
Latest posts by SAJJAD VPM (see all)
- How to Install AOSB Android 4.4.2 on Samsung Galaxy note 2 N7100 - February 25, 2014
- Update Official Android 4.4.2 Kitkat to Galaxy S4 I9500 – Download Now - February 21, 2014
- How to install Android 4.3.1 Codename Lungo Custom ROM on Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 - January 3, 2014