We have got another latest Custom ROM for Samsung galaxy note GT-N7000 and we have successfully installed on our device too.Paranoidandroid ROM 3+ Jelly Bean 4.2 is a clean ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note users because this allows different user interface and Battery also.This ROM is absolutely much faster than Samsung ROM and smoother. Paranoidandroid ROM is a one of the most powerful Custom ROM among the android Users.We have provided both Installation video and review are as follows.
In previous post we have already discussed about How to Install Custom ROM on any android Device,we know that before going to install custom ROM we should be Rooted and install CWM on the Samsung Galaxy note GT-N7000.Rooting may void your device warranty,next your device must be backed up this installation may lost your data.
Install Samsung Galaxy note GT-N7000 USB Driver
Before you going to connect your device with PC Should have <Device Name> USB Driver,This USB Drivers are available in respective companies Official Pages.Without USB Driver the PC and Device cannot be connected so we recommend you to Install it.Here you can Download Samsung Galaxy note GT-N7000 USB Driver
Download Samsung Galaxy note GT-N7000 USB Driver Now
How to take Backup On Samsung Galaxy note GT-N7000
After Installing USB Driver on your PC ,Just Come on to the Device.Installing Firmware or Updating your Phone might be loose data from the Device,so we have recommend you to take backup useful data using respective procedures and make sure that backup before you going to Install.Backup needs to be individual applications are available in Google Play store.We can take Backup Call history,Contacts,Messages,Applications and APN Settings.
- How to take Apps Backup Using application ? Click here
- How to take Contacts Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take Call History Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take APN Settings Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take Messages Backup using Application ? Click Here
If you are using Samsung Device we recommend to take backup using Samsung kie that can help to take complete backup from your device quickly.ClockWorkmode,WRP recovery can make complete user backup very quickly if you installed one of this in your device we strongly recommend to do this.
- Your Device Must have 80% of battery charge
- Custom ROM Installation may Void your Warranty
- Don’t try this tutorial if your device is locked by carriers
- Read complete procedures given By AL (Android Lokam)
How to Install Android 4.2 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy note GT-N7000
2. Connect your Device to PC and transfer the downloaded files without extract to root directory of device
3.Remove the cable and come to Device
4.Enter to Recovery Mode by press and Hold Volume Up +Power button+Menu button
5.Navigate and select the menu using Volume button and Power button
6.Do Wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache
7.Return to Main menu select install zip form sd card ->Internal Sd Card
8.Find out and install Custom ROM and Google apps
9.Return to Main menu and select Reboot now
This is a complete installation guide for Android 4.2.2 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy note GT-N7000 if you have any query related to this post drop a comment and will response you.
Latest posts by SAJJAD VPM (see all)
- How to Install AOSB Android 4.4.2 on Samsung Galaxy note 2 N7100 - February 25, 2014
- Update Official Android 4.4.2 Kitkat to Galaxy S4 I9500 – Download Now - February 21, 2014
- How to install Android 4.3.1 Codename Lungo Custom ROM on Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 - January 3, 2014