Samsung has launched Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 with stunning hardware and software,Androidlokam was discussed on previous post about How to Root Samsung galaxy S4 .Everyone knows Rooting would be breaks warranty for your device.Here is some interesting stuff like How to Reclaim Warranty for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500.Unrooting of any device might be do a simple task that return back your warranty.Unrooting techniques is nothing but reset the flash counter to ”0′ Zero .Complete Installation guide is provided you can unroot your any galaxy device using this method.
Official Firmware or Stock Firmware for Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy s4 GT-I9500 -Download
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Duos China GT-I9502 -Download
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE international GT-I9505 -Download
- Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 -Download
- Samsung Galaxy s4 T-Mobile SGH-M919-Download
- Verizon Galaxy S4 SCH-I545 : Download
- Sprint Galaxy S4 SPH-L720 : Download
- U.S. Cellular Galaxy S4 SCH-R970 : Download
How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy S4
1.Download and Run Triangle away click on reset flash counter to zero,follow the instruction on the screen
2.If you want to completely unrroted device then you must be installed stock firmware using Odin
How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S4
1.Download Stock Firmware and Odin for Stock Firmware Look Up
2.Extract both Files and keep it in your PC.
3.Open the ODIN application from your PC.
4.Select the files for installation look below and do :
- Click PDA and select file name as ‘CODE’
- Click Phone and Select file name as ‘MODEM’ ,if file is note available ignore it
- Click CSC select file name as ‘CSC’ ,if file is note available ignore it
- Click PIT select file name as .pit file ,if file is note available ignore it
5.Switched off your Phone and keep it in Download mode :
How to enable Download mode in samsung galaxy s4 : Hold Power button + Volume down Button + Menu key together .
6.Connect your phone to PC via USB Cable , before you go please ensure that you installed Samsung USB driver on your PC.
7.After done all step you can go to Start from ODIN it will take few minutes to complete.
8.After show PASS on your ODIN unplug USB and please wait for some time to complete Installation.
Check your Version Go to Settings ->About Phone
If you have any query related to this update drop a comment we will replay you
Latest posts by SAJJAD VPM (see all)
- Protected: demo - March 14, 2014
- How to Install AOSB Android 4.4.2 on Samsung Galaxy note 2 N7100 - February 25, 2014
- Update Official Android 4.4.2 Kitkat to Galaxy S4 I9500 – Download Now - February 21, 2014