Happy news for who are waiting to getting Android 4.2.2 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110.Actually this ROM is called Custom ROM that means this is not a official for Galaxy tab 2 but people has update Android 4.2.2 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110 via Jelly Bam Custom ROM.
Samsung is not scheduled to rolled out their latest version Android 4.2.2 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.This will take much time ,news was various source.Only Android 4.2.2 working on Brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 this is going to Launch in various country.
Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bam is a custom ROM made for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110,so this installation need to be Rooted Device and Installed Clock Work mode 10 on your device.The complete firmware installation guide has given below,All the data,messages,call logs,contacts and application should take back up this may lost while updating Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bam.
Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bam ROM Features
Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bam is a Custom ROM made for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 this rom has working fine on this device and improved device performance.
- Smooth Scrolling
- Updated Gmail
- Updated youtube
- talkback updated
- Cleanup and Smooth
- ablet Layout
Install Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 USB Driver
Before you going to connect your device with PC Should have <Device Name> USB Driver,This USB Drivers are available in respective companies Official Pages.Without USB Driver the PC and Device cannot be connected so we recommend you to Install it.Here you can Download Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 USB Driver
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 USB Driver Now
How to take Backup On Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
After Installing USB Driver on your PC ,Just Come on to the Device.Installing Firmware or Updating your Phone might be loose data from the Device,so we have recommend you to take backup useful data using respective procedures and make sure that backup before you going to Install.Backup needs to be individual applications are available in Google Play store.We can take Backup Call history,Contacts,Messages,Applications and APN Settings.
- How to take Apps Backup Using application ? Click here
- How to take Contacts Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take Call History Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take APN Settings Backup using Application ? Click Here
- How to take Messages Backup using Application ? Click Here
If you are using Samsung Device we recommend to take backup using Samsung kie that can help to take complete backup from your device quickly.ClockWorkmode,WRP recovery can make complete user backup very quickly if you installed one of this in your device we strongly recommend to do this.
- Your Device Must have 80% of battery charge
- Custom ROM Installation may Void your Warranty
- Don’t try this tutorial if your device is locked by carriers
- Read complete procedures given By AL (Android Lokam)
How to Update Android 4.2.2 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110
1.Download the Jelly Bam ROM to your PC
2. Connect your Device to PC and transfer the downloaded files without extract to root directory of device
3.Remove the cable and come to Device
4.Enter to Recovery Mode by press and Hold Volume Up +Power button+Menu button
5.Navigate and select the menu using Volume button and Power button
6.Do wipe data/factory reset and wipe wipe cache partition
7.Return to Main menu select install zip form sd card ->Internal Sd Card
8.Find out and install Custom ROM and Google apps
9.Return to Main menu and select Reboot now
Latest posts by SAJJAD VPM (see all)
- How to Install AOSB Android 4.4.2 on Samsung Galaxy note 2 N7100 - February 25, 2014
- Update Official Android 4.4.2 Kitkat to Galaxy S4 I9500 – Download Now - February 21, 2014
- How to install Android 4.3.1 Codename Lungo Custom ROM on Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 - January 3, 2014